was founded in 1998 as a new source for emerging coating and
surfacing technologies for metals and alloys. At present,
we offer two new surface technologies that fill major needs
in the materials community. Laser Induced Surface Improvement
(LISIsm) represents a major advancement in laser surface alloying,
and Electro-Spark Alloying (ESA) offers an unsurpassed combination
of benefits in wear, erosion, repair, and corrosion protection
for metals and alloys.
will innovate, develop, mature, and transition to industry
advanced surface treatment technologies for wear, erosion,
thermal, and corrosion protection of metals and ceramics.
will provide these capabilities as a: job shop, turn key facility
for industry, or ST2-staffed facility in a customer location.
an authorized representative of TechnoCoat International Co.,
- R&D prototype development
- full scale laser alloy production facilities
- offer both CO2 and Nd:YAG laser processing
- robotic gantry control up to 12 ft. x 15 ft. x 7 ft.
- multiple ESA coating units
- R&D sample development through full scale production
- automated control systems
- full metallographic services
- electron microscopy/x-ray analysis
- corrosion and wear testing services
home | company
background | laser alloying
| electro-spark alloying
| how to contact us
Surface Treatment Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.